||8am & 10am
Monday - Thursday, Office is open at 8am.
Friday, Office is open 9am to 1pm.
Click this link to view the service bulletin for Jim.
Submitted to Emmanuel Church by John Ferraira:
I was a choir boy... more »
The death of Don Booth this week has reminded us of what one of our... more »
When Dr. Frederick Hartmann and Mrs. Regina (Reggie) Hartmann arrived... more »
“Boys’ Sports & Girls’ Paper Dresses”
An... more »
“Sunday School Picnics at Third Beach”
An Emmanuel... more »
Our: | Mission | History | Ministries | Rector | Staff | Vestry |
Emmanuel Church is a dynamic faith community committed to sharing God’s love. Our mission is to equip people to live as disciples of Jesus through worship, spiritual formation, and outreach into the wider community.
- God calls us to live as disciples of Jesus and to engage
in active ministry in the church and in the world.
- God welcomes all people to full inclusion in the worship
life of our parish.
- The sacrament of baptism is the initiation rite by which
we become members of the Body of Christ.
- As the Body of Christ, God calls us to be the agents of God's love.
- God calls us to live as an inclusive, loving community that
embraces all who wish to walk with us regardless of race,
economic status, gender, or sexual orientation.
- Our sense of community and the love and care that we give to,
and receive from, each other is a gift from God.
- Creative liturgy, including inspired preaching and
quality music, lead us deeper into the mysteries of God.
- We honor children by providing a quality church program
and the Emmanuel Day School.
- God will provide the resources necessary to do the work to
which God calls us.
- God calls us to be "global citizens"—to recognize our
responsibility to the poor of our world and to the
environment in which we live.
Parish Profile September 2009